Yet you worry constantly about security (life, financial, family) – praying nothing bad happens or breaks down because you can’t afford unexpected expenses.
Be honest. Does this sound like you, too?
- You feel like you suck at budgeting because you’re not keeping track of what’s coming in and going out.
- Every time you try to save, you end up spending that money on something else. You feel like you’ll never get ahead.
- You’re living paycheck to paycheck. You struggle to stick to your budget, so there’s never enough money left at the end of the month.
- You want to save money but you don’t know where to start, and you don’t want to give up the things you love either.
I’m a wife, mom of 4 boys, and founder of the Money After Kids blog.
I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant with my second son that I wanted to become a stay at home mom. So we cut our spending by over $22,000/year, enough for me to quit my job!
But the real work began when I had to learn how to live on a budget. Because at one point money got so tight we couldn’t afford to keep paper towels stocked.
We were living paycheck-to-paycheck just barely getting by.
So I got serious about creating a budget, found legit ways to replace my old income, and finally got our money under control.
I truly believe you don’t have to be rich to live a rich life – that’s why I created this blog!
Here you’ll find smart ways to increase your savings, managing your finances, and grow your income (from home!). 🙂
Feel free to check out these articles below:
- How To Get Rid of Cable and Still Watch TV
- 29 Fun Things To Do With Your Family Without Spending Money
- 30+ Ways for Stay At Home Moms To Make Extra Money This Month
- 7 Frugal Hobbies for Stay At Home Moms That Aren’t Boring
- How to Use Ebates for Free Cash Back + Get A FREE $10 Gift Card
- 8 Best FREE Online Survey Sites to Join For Extra Money
Let’s be friends
Truth be told, I’m just a girl that’s a sucker for a good romance movie, I’m a total Starbucks junkie, I watch too much reality tv, and I’m obsessed with saving money wherever I can, so I am THRILLED to help you do the same!
Before you go, I invite you to grab a FREE copy of my Ultimate Money-Saving Checklist. It lists over 150 easy ways to cut your spending, increase your savings, and live a rich life! You can grab it here, or by clicking on the image below.